Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #91
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I love love love NYJ's Sunday Champagne Brunches. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] //oo\\
    They are oh so fantabuloso, IMO!
    Enjoy the Truck's Band Charles. I know how much you dig 'em!
    Happy Sunday Cherie People (of which I'm one)
    Not sure what's on MY agenda today. Guess it don't matter. I'm behind on everything!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #92
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A fine NYJ sunday brunch for sure.

    I am jacked up, Derek Trucks Band tonight at a small restuarant [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Monday morning already~ well since I have off, I will make the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] which will be Hot and strong. And some NY Charlie style bagels warm out of the oven. Now I have something to say which is rather important. Drink your coffee and eat those bagels and go out and make some

    [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] for next sat's [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Hee,hee... It's going to be a special nite.
    Have a great day!

    NewYorkJettster~

  4. #94
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the cyber breakfast NYJ. Excellent as always!
    I guess it's true. [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] Time never stands still.
    It sure seems to when I'm at w*rk but weekends fly by like a jet plane!
    On one hand, life is too short to be wishing time would fly by but on the other hand all I ever do at w*rk is wish beer thirty would hurry up and arrive.
    Weekends are, seemingly, over before they start. The fairness in this most peculiar phenomenon eludes me.
    All I know is it's Monday again and it seems like it should be Saturday around noon. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Go figger!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #95
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Tuesday everyone~

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is ready with some fresh fruit.

    It's also 2 4 tuesday

    Off the JETTROCK cd:

    Backlash~ Joan Jett/Paul Westerberg/Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's

    Have you ever seen the rain?~ JJ/Blackhearts [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Have a nice day!

    NewYorkJettster~

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #96
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, we got through Monday and now the week is rolling toward the weekend. Speaking of rolling, it was a ROLLING Stone's birthday yesterday! Happy birthday Mr. Jagger!
    Today may be Bobbie Gentry's birthday but I'll still opt to dedicate my Two-Fer Tuesday Two-Ferz to yesterday's B-Day boy! Here they are:

    Ruby Tuesday_The Stones
    It's All Over Now_The Stones

    Keep on rolling folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #97
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Due to incessant traveling [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] my life has been one big RUSH [img]confused.gif[/img] !

    So here you go... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    " 2112 " - Rush

    " Closer to the Heart " - Rush (again)

    L

  8. #98
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Lancelot darling~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] We MISS you so!

  9. #99
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How a bout 3 fer album style:
    1) Eric Claptons Rainbow concert.
    2) Wide Spread Panic Uber Cobra
    3)Elton John Capt. Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.

  10. #100
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] My Two-Fer-Tuseday In two Parts
    #1
    Its a long way to the top.........ACDC
    Thunderstuck......................ACDC
    #2
    Most high..............PAGE&PLANT
    In the mood............ROBERT PLANT

    A Kiss & Hug For C/C

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ..............Everyone-Have-A-Great-Week..Eric

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic